Monday, September 28, 2009

Reminiscences of School days...



Sitting by my window sill on a hot sultry September day, my memories drifted back to my school days..
That was truly the best part of my life, and I'm sure you would'nt agree otherwise. I realised the importance of school life when I first entered my college. It was as if a 'protective shield' had quietly evaporated in to thin air. There were no watchful eyes of my teachers who would scold me for bunking. In school, when we bunked a class, I was invariably engulfed with a mixture of emotions; that of excitement, adventure & constant fear of getting caught! And now in college bunking is child's play.
We hated it when we were scolded, and yet thats what I miss the most now; we yearned for freedom,for more space, and now when we have it all, I desire to stay under someone's command; there was a time when I used to literally run away from my books, and now I wish for nothing more than some books to study!
Wierd is'nt it? We never value the things we have, and when they are gone, we realise their complete importance.

1 comments:

Manish said...

sCOOL days are really the best part of anyone's lyf..actually this is strange but true dat when we r in school we doesn't lyk it...n now the place which we missed toooo much is the school...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ...A Thread of Thoughts.... All rights reserved.