Thursday, September 10, 2009

Breathing in those Pollutants..

It was late evening, my complete day had been quite exhausting.., after all I had shopped from almost half of the Indore city. We were planning to go on a vaccation to Kullu & Manali and that was the reason why I kept shopping stuff. Though I had a hectic day but my limbs were actually relaxed since I had my luxurious car to drive me from one Mall to the other.
Now back at home, as I walked into my gallery there was a cloud of misty unclear air infront of me. I stood for several moments before realising that this cushion of air was less of air and more of polluted particles. It was the result of the complete day’s automobile’s exhaust settling over the Earth and its wrapper-like soil, enveloping it like a lion attempting to ambush its prey.
I stood transfixed! Since it was the first time I could actually see “pollution”. I felt angry and disappointed with myself as earlier today I had used my car ( and not Scooty ) for tasting mere luxury and comfort.
I resolved to become more responsible and pledged to contribute my best in saving the environment. After all its never too late….is it?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ...A Thread of Thoughts.... All rights reserved.