Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life's an Express train now..

Since last few days I'v been thinking of writing something new....but my efforts have been going in vain since there's practically no time left to spare!
Leaving school, and entering College has transformed my life to a great extent. Earlier I had only studies to do, now I have so many-many things to get indulged into! Currently we have a "Global Film Festival" here in Indore...a much appreciated endeavour which has not been utilsed to its full capacity. There are a sum total of around 300 movies, which include short documentaries, golden movies and some english documentaries. Superb movies, but as I said I wish I could watch all of them.
Well thats it for now, I really dont have anything substantial to write!
I need to carve out a proper time-table for myself, and chop out the unnecessary activities from my daily routine...so that I add something more meaningful to my blogs..

2 comments:

joie de vivre said...

So how many movies total did you watched in festival??

Still pending updates :P

Unknown said...

Well...loads actually. I gave up counting after 7-8 movies!
Some were absolute classics...like Song of the Sparrows, Do bhigha zameen, Charlie Chaplin...and so on.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ...A Thread of Thoughts.... All rights reserved.